Monday, November 26, 2007

Scrubs - My Musical - finale

I love Scrubs. 'Nuff said. It sucks the sound is a little off, but you get the gist. The premise of this episode is that this woman (actor Stephanie D'Abruzzo...from Avenue Q on Broadway?) hears singing all around her - a result of a giant brain aneurysm that had to be operated on immediately. Although fictitious, I like the familial/humanist vibe that this show offers. Plus it's just so very clever! I know my life as a future doctor won't be nearly as peachy keen...but I'd like to think that I won't be too jaded to break into showtunes once in awhile!



Oh, and for those of you nerds like me who were curious about the medical lingo in the song:

We're as close as --The vena cava and the aorta!
We're best friends just like --Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid!
The tibia, the fibula! The left and right ventricle!
A hypodermic needle and a latex tourniquet!
Diverticulitis and a barium enema!

1 comment:

Let's Go Raiders? said...

hehe that's my girl.. so cute and dorky :)